All confirmation emails can take anywhere from 24-48 hours to be emailed after completing your purchase. If after this time you still have not received your ticket here a few reasons as to why.
The most common reasons are:
- There is a typo in your email address: If you have not received a receipt after you made your booking then it is highly likely there is a mistake in the email inputted. Please contact us and we will fix this and have both your receipt and confirmation sent to you.
- There is some more information that we require before confirming your booking. Please check your voicemails and emails as we may be trying to get in contact with you regarding extra information or clarification on special instructions.
- Within the 24-48 hours, we are working on getting your trip confirmed with your email sent out. Please contact us if this time period has passed and we will look into your booking further to provide clarification as to why you do not have your confirmation.
- Emails can sometimes make their way into your Junk or Spam folder, please check these areas as well in case they have found their way into those folders.
If you still have questions about this please feel free to contact us either by:
- emailing us at email@example.com
- calling us on any of the following numbers
+1 (866) 943 0516 (North America)
+1 (604) 639 5050 (International)
+44 (20) 3807 1372 (United Kingdom)
+61 (2) 8518 1297 (Australia)