The below measures have been put in place:
- All passengers onboard a Robert Q Airbus will be required to wear a 3 layer mask to cover their nose, mouth, and chin during the course of their travel. As this is a requirement for travel, if a passenger is not already wearing a 3 layer mask, then the purchase of one will be made available prior to boarding, at a cost of $2.00.
- As Robert Q Airbus is an airport shuttle, all passengers over 12 years and 4 months of age, will be required to be fully vaccinated, effective December 01, 2021.
- Hand sanitizer made available to passengers prior to boarding from the airbus driver
- Enhanced cleaning routine to disinfect and sanitize the airbus between shuttle use
- Disinfectant wipes are available to passengers when dropped off at their location for luggage transfer
- Drivers will be wearing personal protective equipment
- A barrier is installed on the airbus between the driver and passenger compartment
If you still have questions about this please feel free to contact us either by:
- emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- calling us on any of the following numbers
+1 (866) 943 0516 (North America)
+1 (604) 639 5050 (International)
+44 (20) 3807 1372 (United Kingdom)
+61 (2) 8518 1297 (Australia)
Please sign in to leave a comment.