Can I book Cross Border Transportation?
Thank you for your interest in our services! We would be happy to assist you with your transfer.
The bus service has been suspended since March 2020 due to the border closure, so we are not offering any shared services at this time. However, we are happy to provide private services as an alternative option! These services are completely customizable to your needs including pick-up times, flight tracking for delays, and pick-ups/drop-offs at private addresses.
Availability depends on the travel date, pick-up time/flight arrival, and party size. Be aware this is changing rapidly due to high demand.
We are currently operating the following routes through private vehicle services:
What do I need to know?
- Be sure to check the Canadian Government's guidelines for crossing the border here
- Bookings must be made at least 72 hours in advance of your trip.
- We cannot provide any advice about immigration or the length of time the border crossing will take. You must be prepared to leave an adequate amount of time to cross.
- If you are denied for any reason then you will not receive a refund for the second part of the trip. This will fall as a cancellation inside of 24hr (non-refundable according to our cancellation policy )
- If you are delayed on your pick up on the Canadian side due to immigration delays there is a $50CAD charge for every half hour that the driver has waited for you.
If you still have questions about this please feel free to contact us either by:
emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
calling us on any of the following numbers
+1 (866) 943 0516 (North America)
+1 (604) 639 5050 (International)
+44 (20) 3807 1372 (United Kingdom)
+61 (2) 8518 1297 (Australia)