The below measures have been put in place:
We are following all guidelines from Worksafe BC, BCTA, Transport Canada, and the PTB to ensure the highest standards possible. Please bear with us as we adapt our service to the lessening restrictions in British Columbia.
As a part of our revised procedures to provide a high quality and safe service we have outlined some new operational standards below:
- As of Nov 30, passengers are required to be fully vaccinated to take our service.
- Whilst on the bus it is mandatory that all passengers wear a face mask.
- If you are showing symptoms of COVID-19 or another communicable disease, please stay home. Call your doctor, local public health, or call 8-1-1.
- If you have been in contact with someone who has COVID-19 or is showing symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days, please call us to change your reservation or cancel.
- When you have cleared customs and collected your luggage at the airport please call 604-418-2448 or email email@example.com to check-in and receive your boarding instructions.
- Please respect the personal space of others while waiting to board your vehicle. If in doubt, stay at least 2m away from others and show kindness to all.
- Please follow driver instructions for loading the vehicle.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided by the driver on request.
- Proof of vaccination is not required to use our service.
- We continue to follow a thorough cleaning procedure prior to each trip and at the end of each trip.
- When arriving at your destination please stay seated. The driver will open the door and collect your luggage. They will put it on the curbside for your collection. Please keep your distance while they do this.
If you still have questions about this please feel free to contact us either by:
- emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- calling us on any of the following numbers
+1 (866) 943 0516 (North America)
+1 (604) 639 5050 (International)
+44 (20) 3807 1372 (United Kingdom)
+61 (2) 8518 1297 (Australia)