The following protocols have been put in place:
- All passengers are required to wear facemasks over their mouth and nose at all times; this includes, during the boarding process, during the trip, and while disembarking. If a passenger refuses to wear a facemask, they will be denied boarding.
- Prairie Sprinter is continuing to operate during the pandemic, on a reduced schedule.
- Pick up and drop off at Calgary Airport will be at the Acclaim Hotel, 5 minutes from the airport.
- Pick up in Calgary Downtown is the Peter Lougheed Hospital only.
- Passenger numbers are restricted to maintain physical distancing.
- Passengers on international flights are not permitted.
If you still have questions about this please feel free to contact us either by:
- emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- calling us on any of the following numbers
+1 (866) 943 0516 (North America)
+1 (604) 639 5050 (International)
+44 (20) 3807 1372 (United Kingdom)
+61 (2) 8518 1297 (Australia)