The below measures have been put in place:
- Enhanced cleaning procedures.
- Air purification units on our passenger buses and trains to help purify indoor cabin air.
- Mandatory employee vaccination policy.
We ask passengers to protect each other by committing to the following:
- Don’t take the bus or train if you’re sick.
- Wear a mask on our passenger buses and trains (mandatory unless you have a special exemption).
- Wash your hands frequently.
- If you’re unable to, use one of the many hand sanitizing stations available throughout your journey.
If you still have questions about this please feel free to contact us either by:
- emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- calling us on any of the following numbers
+1 (866) 943 0516 (North America)
+1 (604) 639 5050 (International)
+44 (20) 3807 1372 (United Kingdom)
+61 (2) 8518 1297 (Australia)