The below measures have been put in place:
- All passengers are required to wear a face mask to board the service.
- No meet and greeters are allowed by airport policies.
- All cleaning products contain 75 % alcohol, all touchpoints, interior, entrance ways are sanitized & disinfected as well as seats and floor areas.
- All vehicles have a plexiglass divider between drivers and guests.
- Fully trained, professional drivers, trained on COVID-19, safety procedures.
- Spaced seating.
- Spaced loading procedures.
- All staff trained on Safety screening A Health Check will be conducted for each employee at the start of their shift.
- All staff will be provided with PPE, disinfection, and sanitation practices.
If you still have questions about this please feel free to contact us either by:
- emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- calling us on any of the following numbers
+1 (866) 943 0516 (North America)
+1 (604) 639 5050 (International)
+44 (20) 3807 1372 (United Kingdom)
+61 (2) 8518 1297 (Australia)